| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, December 18, 2004 |
||
|
Bought the books...woah..dat multimedia computing...dun have any thicker is it?...hehe..then me n bro went penin bot his panties..eh..pants la..then walk walk, then sat at funan n eat..then talk talk...n talk again at mrt..then blah...stop at marsiling mrt, gave Nurul my Geography TYS..n back to BB pay bills at west mall n went home..today da N level students got their results..my cuz Diana..didnt do dat well..but still pass..hazrin's sis did well cos mum told me she topped da class..ok..congrats to you ppl...oh..n congrats to my cuz Aida bcos she managed to pass her French exams..hehe..-end-
I'm crying..I dunno why...I felt soOOOoo guilty now...I guess I did da biggest mistake in my life...I'm sorry Den...I'm really sorry i told u dat...Hate me all you want for telling you abt dat...I'm sorry...I'm sorrrryyyyy... |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |