| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 |
||
|
Didnt came for comm skills today...stomach makin problem every time...hahaha!..just hate that bitch..yeah..dat bitch...bloody biased..but wondering how come i oways got a B+ for my assignments..hahaha!!..k k..later in da evening, me, su n Z went to play bowling..yeah..free summore cos Z got 3 games for free..and trust me, Z's GooD at it..yeah..as expected la kan..haha!..went home, was pissed off by that pakcik...EH PAKCIK..CAN MIND UR OWN BUSINESS NEXT TIME?...U DUN LIKE COME TALK TO ME LA...hahaha
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |