| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, February 18, 2005 |
||
Went to school today for EF elearning..budden skipped MC lecture and elearning cos had to mit my cuzzin at City Hall..didnt get to go TP..i really wanna go TP..haiz..yeah..n so, with my cuzzin, Rabbit, we met Lord Aryan with his cutie daughter for da second time at BK at penin..da first was at bedok's YA SaLAm..yeah..was kental..with da makcik n pakcik there all looking at us, as if we're alienated..together along with shukor, and shakir and two other BMhead..one look like ferhad, one look like saiful apek senario another one look like Usop sontorian..haha!..we didnt talk much..got to noe, Ian was shy...hahaha..ok back to da story....saw Helfie before that..with his botak head..hahaha~..yeah..so n so, Ian gave us each his first album METAFIZIKA..dat album was dedicated to BAWEAN..yeah..i'm proud to be a boyanese..hahaha~..had a tough time reading wats stated in da album cos da font is like so da ancient..its calligraphy font by the way..did managed to write everything down..hahaha~..actually was abit shocked cos i didnt expected Ian's voice to be so like a toyol..ooppss..sorry ian..hahas..but overall, its ok..like it..but i just couldnt wait for da rerelease of da second album B.T.I...its better..i BooK one Ian!!..hahas..after that, we went home..
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |