| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 |
||
|
Z came my house yesterday, supposedly planned to do MC project, but we end up doing sumthing else better...hahaha...okie...i was a lil crazy today...after Z went back home, i locked myself in da room...breakin an empty CD into 3...having the sharp ends of da broken CD, i slit my wrist...k..it was stupid i noe...but..this thing..kept playin in my head eversince...i dunno..i really dunno wats happening...at nite, abg rudy consoled me all...at da same time giving lame jokes as per normal...well..i laff at lame jokes...how lame can i be...then after everything alrite, abg rudy called himself Sexy Rudy...hahahahaah!!..and i declare myself as Hot Butt Rina Bebeh..hahaha...yeah..thanks to me hor abg rudy...i managed to find his theme song "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred...haha..n me, abg sexy gimme "I like big butts n i cannot lie" by Mr Butt...hahahaha!!!...ok...crap..i noe..thanks sexy rudy...u turned me into a badot..hahaha!!..after that, at ard 1am, dewi called me..says she's bored n all..so i accompanied her..talk crap all..until my prepaid went...teet...teet...teet...wah liao!!!!..no money to top up card u noe!!!..haiz...but anything for a fren...SAcRiFice....OOoOOoHHhh...SAcRiFiceEeeeE~~..ya..dat stupiak elton john song..hahahah!!...k k...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |