✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Monday, April 04, 2005
Had religious class today and after that went back home straight n at ard 4, the day started to fade..scary at first, cos i saw the clouds twirling and i tot there would be a cyclone or sumting...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
then it was raining cats and rats and rabbits and dinosaurs until there's a building which was out of sight...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and then......while chatting with MR MUSKLE, yeah..he says its a K and not a C...wad only...i look out the window n saw this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
nice rite...haha...well..God's creation..love HIM so much..hehe
oh ya...PoPe's Gone RitE?..yeah..may he rest in peace..there's so much to do in another world than to just sit and stare..hehe..k k..peace out...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!