✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, April 07, 2005
In the morning..i had nasi lemak for breakfast..and all the way..i was like sleeping beauty..didnt do anything but to sleep...played with arif for awhile...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

then had a look at the big aquarium...arowana was so clever..whenever he sees da digi cam, he stopped and pose..haha..clever..one worm for you!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

in the evening mum came and took me home..dad was waiting downstairs..after that we went to Bestari and dad bought sum packet drinks!!...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And there again...the journey continues...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bye!..Muachks!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!