| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 |
||
![]() Wakey2 riSe and shinee!! I'M baCccKkkKKkkk!!!! FIRst OF All..i'd like to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AnGEliNE, MeL ANd reNhAO, celebrating 3 days in this week, 19,20 and 22...merry merry happy bday yaaa!! ![]() see angie's face?..happy la...18 at last..hehehehe ![]() and here is mel holding on to DA PREZZIE!!..hehehe..oh ya..i dedicate this part of the entry for mel... Dear Mel, I'm sorry if i've been skipping classes.. I'll try not to do this again.. I'm happy having you around me.. The craziness we've been thru.. Its fun.. You're 18 now.. HAHA.. Wish you all the best ya.. *sprinkles Anti-Problem dust on mel* ![]() k back.. Sem 2 was tough to handle.. So rushing.. Always late for classes unlike last time.. I dunno why.. Projects..tests.. haiz.. dear me.. but i'll give this special thanks to my partner-in-crime Miss Azimah for helping me out with the projects..You did more than me this time although you're wayyyyyyy more busy than me... Thanks ya.. Wo Ai Ni!..hehe ![]() I took mandarin classes recently..Tmrw it'll be my 3rd lesson..there's 3 indian guys and 1 malay lady..i think i'm da youngest there...the teacher was very friendly..he's smiling 24/7..haha..learning basics was easy for me..but i need to buck up on da pronounciation of the diff tones..i missed learning french..i really do..the school is so unfair...nvm..maybe after mandarin, i'll try to learn arabic.. oh..one more thing..KAT!!!..I MISS YOU!!..haha..want milk or not? come come..hahaha ![]() caught you!..hahahaha...so studious siaaaa..maths lesson summore... tmrw, there'll be innovation tech..haiz..that radio again...but sad ar..the teacher talk to himself..i swear no one was listening to him..they either sleep, talk cock, play games or stare blankly...Val as usual, she'll be sleeping throughout the lesson, shuting would be busy playing PSP or scribbling sumting, Mel would be listening but her mind wanders, Z would be listening attentively but in the end if u ask her qns, she may not have the answer..haha..students..tsk tsk.. ![]() this is a pic of Val aka paperheart aka got milk?, me and shuting aka mother so far, life is ok.. back to my old usual self.. Rudy is talking to me like usual.. if he didnt i'd kill him for sure.. Abid helped alot... my aunt has been sharing her past experiences with me... thanks..but friendships are at its high and low tide.. and i noe you're thinking of me.. thanks..but pls dun... ![]() I edited this pic..we've been together since year 1 and only do death do us part ya?..hopefully.. :) Been visiting my cuzzin Bit ever since sem 2 starts..Almost everyweek i go there..I'm happy for her..she's ok now.. not as bad as last time.. she got her Cosmoprof diploma..she got her 7 pts N Level results...woahh.. see..ur cuzzin is so happy for you that she wanna treat you sumday plus da boxers yaa.. anyway, see you tmrw..! oh..and good luck with your upcoming competition.. :) ![]() ![]() I'm craving for green teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!..tmrw must buy!!!! Oh yaaa..i found my long lost primary school frennnnn...shahidahh..lucky faridah was there to the rescue!..haha..she's so diff now...so pretty with the chinese looking features.. jambu arrr!!..haha..only me dunno wad happened..must be the weather...cant wait for her reply! So till then peeps!.. *yawnz*..loOking forward for tmrw!!..I'm lovin' it!..huahauaha ![]() ![]() eh arif!..wad u doing here? go and sleep la you!!..haha I love my GOD, my religion, my family & my friends.. peace.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |