✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, January 13, 2006
Howdyyaaaaaa!!
Oh btw, the ad below is just an exposure for my cuzzin..she just got a cert from CosmoProf..distinction..dun worry..her work is great...
Maths paper sucks!...
I cant do a thing..expect the expected la rina...
Then go sumwhere eat...
And caught in da act..bloodyhell...
pattaya fried rice nice!

On my way home..
This is my new friend..he's from thailand..his name is Rudy Sapkhornneikh *hahaha, name so obscene*...he can speak malay and english fluently...he's currently working as a guard in Singapore..he's single..so if anyone interested to know him, feel free to drop me an e-mail..thanks!..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rudy my new friend


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!