| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 |
||
|
Went to my cuzzin house today..and let me introduce to you ppl... the wonder ponytails~~~..haha..lame..just find it cute.. i'm not in da pic, i'm just the photographer..*duh..piakkk!!* ![]() Bit showed me her portfolio..u noe..my cuzzin who just got her cosmoprof cert rite..ar..here's her work..i tell u..she's good... ![]() this is yana..she's posing for the fashion catogary ![]() Su, posing gothic.. Amy posing for bodyart..the KISS![]() and this is another cuzzin of mine, miryanti, she's posing for the malay bride ya..dats all..then me played this metal puzzle thing..very tricky.. ![]() take note..its for 6+ hahahahaha went home after that and nabei..i got warning letter for innovation tech..the tokpekong teacher never check properly isit..go to hell la...pissed off seh... hrmm..i wanted to post sumting today actually, but i left the magazine at my cuzzin's house..see how tmrw.... |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |