| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, March 16, 2006 |
||
|
IN SCHOOL now..bloody pathetic..so damn bored..nothing to do..Naresh not here...oh, he's my FYP partner by the way...so long no blog ar..sickening..i had a one week break ONLY after the yr 2 exams..FYP like i said..sucks..bores me to the core...Everyday 8.30 to 6+pm..thursdays exceptional cos got sumthing else after school...no life sia..k sis, if u're reading this..hope u understand my schedule..I'M TIRED..off on weekends..but dont bother to ask me out..i'm too tired.. I got this location sensing project which requires to use ASP for the program..bad thing, my partner noes shit on ASP..and me? I noe la, but u tink i so expert in ASP?..PUI!!!ya...like who can help me?...anyone got the project?..hahaha.. Rudy is strange..indeed he is..wads with the DI BELAKANGKU song man...cis... Bored la dey! damn *(^#@*&^@ go block the game site..pui!.. HELP! 3 hours more to go........ |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |