| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 |
||
This is The Family. Along, Angah, Alang, Ucu, Achik, Adik. Hehehe~ This one is my FYP partner, Naresh...he can create wonders last minute.. -_-" this gurl sits besides me, all the crappy things we did together, msn-ing each other..and Nirmal's her name..hehe These are the faces of the ppl in Mobile Intergrated Group(MIG), Andy, SKC, Jolene(lab), Hakim(the guitar god), and Asri(power la you)oh btw, i want to promote these two guys..they're AWESOME..hehe..ya..i really wanted to say this long time ago...and congrats for the bandzout ya!...hakim, i knew u really deserve the title since the previous bandzout...haha... http://www.youtube.com/results?search=guitarmhm&search_type=search_videos that's a youtube link for hakim's piece of art ![]() Remember the previous post abt the Jam N Hop?...this is it...saw the empty spaces on the right?...haha..SS only...band oso like.....arh..nevermind...then the pic on the left..i thot dat covered area is for praying...but NOOOOTTTTT!!!...hahahaha |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |