| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 |
||
|
Today was MC DAY!!!!!!!! ![]() I miss the bird outside the window at my office...
i cant eat chocolate...drink milk...eat oily food...
argh!...ARRGGHHH!!!!
ok..this is wad i'm proud of..this game description was CREATED BY MEEEEEEE!!..its now available at the M1 portal...weeeee~~~
caught in the act: cute rite??? that's arif my nephew...it happened when the kids got ngaji at my house, then he kepo kepo sit there...
This is the picture for our previouspreviouspreviousprevious outing...hahaha..me, adik, along and angah...
this is along and angah..both like janji oready purple colour...haha
adik and me...this pic must put or else he ask..EH..where's our picture?..hahaha..my adik..my twin...but he's an irritating adik...grrrr... Hello to my new friend Uncle Crap!...the first time we chatted..i imagined his face to be like this...crappy face...hahahahaha...like tiko oso have rite...LOL...
budden...it happens that...he's not!..hahahaha..he sumhow looked like this....
i dunno la ok...i just do like wad he says...hahahahhaa... till then...tata...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |