✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Monday, October 30, 2006
RAYAAAAAAA PICS!
Me with Bit and as usual with the two kids, the uncle sufi and niece nana..

Me with my rock-never-die-hair uncle


Me with Bit, Dian, and Fifi

The whole clan..but some of them not in the pic..taken at grandma's house..

Me with my family

Me with my bestest aunt

First time ever pic taken together..the last time taken together i remember was only during K1..

Me & Bit

Me with the ever uber handsomest nephew, arif...and rudy, take note, arif is a boy, not a girl...grrrrrr



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!