| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, March 08, 2007
|
Went to watch 300 today at one of the shaw cinema. Was a last minute thing. The nude scenes were outrageous. Should show more..wahaha..joking larh.. I hate that Homo. Anyway, mimi said the history of it, the spartans fought naked with painted bodies. Why didnt they do that on the set..wahahahaha...ok..one thing i noticed was, the underwears that these spartans wear was..very..cool..even better than crocodile underwear. Should observe that. And the tactics used, is quite interesting la. Anyway, i adore their manhunt bodies. Even with a round tummy you can still have 6 pax..wah..cool la sia..i oso want la like that. Then that persian homo, his make up was really up to date la..eyeshadow very interesting colour. I give this movie 3/5 stars. ps: Mimi, I noe you love that gollum. Dun deny it ok.
|