| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Monday, June 04, 2007
|
Alohaaa!! yeh yeh, ai yam bekkkkk!!! oh..just photos here...not much of words...
I left out this picture for the previous post...yes..stickers on wall, chairs and even floor..EVERYWHERE!  Met up with the girls last saturday to watch Shrek3, i'm late as usual..hehe  On the way home, asked PQ accompany me buy these two drinks...  Random..took it while waiting for my lift..well..at least these thais not as noisy as those matreps at EB's place...  Arif Noor!  Ah! My stress reliever...  Zahid thought i'm hellraiser...kwang3...boleh blah! Nothing better to do in class eh..i didnt noe my eyes were brown...kakakaka..yeh..i was crying..
|