✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, May 01, 2007
ITs MAY DAY!!
nothing much today...
woke up late..then my mum ask me follow her go EXPO again...i really thot i could stay at home the whole day watching channel 5...budden cant la...after that ate at west coast...come back home..then i sleep again...woke up during maghrib, then get prepared to go grandma's house...hilangkan rindu la katakan...then wait for dad to fetch us...and we straight ahead went home...came online..and rudy was stress for tmrw's FIRST ever INterview...hopefully you can do well la rudy eh...i'm actually nervous for tmrw...dunno why also..i may be the only girl in class...aiyo..

ps: I HATE NANA


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!