| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, June 07, 2007 |
||
|
Yep.. today no school..tot of going my grandma's house...but i woke up late...then lazy alreadys...summore got assignment to do...haiyoyo so..laze around..reading How To Get Rich...then went online...amazingly..this secondary sch fren suddenly chatted with me la...wahahaha...after so long..well wads wrong with you shortie? lonely at Oz har? padan muka... anyway, after that, went to westmall library borrow book, but before that met yatie awhile la...then got back home before 7pm...AMAZING!...kekekeke and oh ya..i found this super old camera in one of my cupboard...Ubber CooLneSS! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |