| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Thursday, October 04, 2007 |
||
|
Yesterday, bro-in-law decided to give a treat. So we went to Furama Hotel to break fast.(never fast oso want to break fast..no shame..hehehe!) The choices of food was limited, not so nice, but still ok ok ah... the PENGAT DURIAN WAS HEAVENLY!... its soooooo nice even when u fart, burp, urine or cough, the durian smell is still there...well..thats the way how i rate a durian..kekekeke!..next was the fresh salmon and sea bass..it melts in your mouth ah..wahlao eh..the scallop also...there's fondue, but, not that appealing ah..so boring, the marshmellow like rubberband..the nasi goreng, was nice but its so effing hot ah.. me n mum were laughing our ass off whenever we see people taking the nasi goreng many many onto their plates..can see one chinese man, upon eating the nasi goreng, his face turned red but managed to mantain his cool..kakakaka! For the past few days i've been asking myself if i'm ready to get married at an early age. Inspite of knowing that i'm not prepared yet to hold a huge responsibility which i have to carry till eternity, I don't really mind actually. ya..my sis would be laughing if she's reading this. I've asked around, for opinions. Many said it would be the biggest shock/surprise if I do happen to get married either next yr or next two years. Just because, I don't look like the type of person who would be able to enter the next phase of life that fast. I'm afraid myself, thinking what it would be like not having to rely on my parents, who would be talking bullshit to my mum when she's bored or who would the kids have a fight with once i'm out of the house? Am i able to go out with my friends and have a jolly good time doing our basic routine, lepak-ing? Will i be a good wife? hmm.. Let fate decide. Only time can tell. It's damn scary la, goddamit! looking good ain't i? haha! Oh ya, Shuting! you've been missed by me. You too cuzzin!.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |