✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Monday, December 03, 2007
I am feeling so superly depressed right now...

I MISSED MY GODDAMN PAPER ON LAST SATURDAY la siaaalll taikkkkk!!!!

like fark la...haf to wait another semester to take it...WHY THE FISH I DIDNT cHECK That GODDAMN SITE!!! StuDied for noThing...i checked examination timetable dun haf anything stating that my paper is on that day...dammit la...unless...

hmmm...shit la wahlao...i shud haf picked up john's call...

and i die die need money...real bad...really really bad...work? hmm..
no more spending unneccessarily.... :(


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!