✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, December 08, 2007
Remember during our primary school days, when one student knocks on your classroom door holding on to a brown name list, and the next thing you know, you need to meet the nurse dentist, you'll probably be the most happiest kid(well, to some) cos you get to skip some lessons? I'm that happee kid(It happens everytime I need to pass up my homework which was not done)Wondering around the school alone while trying hard not to be noticed by Head Mistress. Primary school do all these already ah? wah... Wansuay ah!...hahaha..kental..

NEXT!


Nana had her first tooth(26 Nov 07) extraction from her Makchic. Being the so called Dentist Tak Menjadi, I managed to extract the tooth using my fingers plus tissue papers.

Yup. There's a new tooth underneath. No wonder it's damn shaky.

The second extraction(6 Dec 07) was a lil bit harder. Cos her tooth was much smaller than the previous, and me having big fat fingers find it hard to pull it out.

Say hello to Miss Gigi
Okay, so once the front is out, the back will move to the front. Miss Gigi's neighbour is still standing strong despite of the new tooth behind. Complicated set of teeth kids have nowadays. Must be the milk... -_-"




Nevermind lah Nana...There's a thing called Braces.












← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!