✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, July 27, 2008
To that "dearest cousin" (note that block quote),

Its sad to see that you don't even spell my sister's name correctly. How bad.
What about my brother? You didn't mention him. Is he wearing a tudung too?
Speaking of my sister, at least you're lucky its not her who found out about this.
You'll never know how bad it could turn out to be. Maybe worst.


Let me begin with a word from the dictionary.

FUCK
Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection)


And now I shall FUCKING start with my side of story.

The FUCKING reason why I don't reply to your sms-es is because I don't entertain FUCKed UP msg-es. But today I stoop so low and insult my own intelligence to reply you on my own blog.

Oh? You still want a reply from me to make it really official ain't it?

Well ok.

1st msg: YOU'RE WELCOME.
2nd msg: I don't want anything. Kena halau? Why not come my house? I have a spare room for you.

NOT.

You don't know the real story don't FUCKING ASSUME.

"I advice u to TUTOP your F mouth up before you can really TUTOP your F body which of course can still see the curves which i dun think it's neccessary for you to even cover your head!"


Hello? If you're talking about me, you're blind. I admit I'm fat and that's what makes it look tight.

"I noe i am BAD! But at least i dun PRETEND"


Bullshit. You didn't PRETEND before? Now you better stop PRETENDING i say.
You're always PRETENDING to be nice, isn't it?

"...my religion already stated it's sinful to mengumpat(bitch), menyakitkn org(hurt people), batu api(make people fight)."


That's very right and clever of you. Well done.
I admit, i do make mistakes, every human does.

Come on everyone, give her your applause!



Ok stop.

Jolly well jolly well jolly well.. NEXT!

"By coming to my house and bitch about me (while im sleeping),
and when i woke up and salam them, they can pretend nothing happened??!
I'm not in the wrong when i said they're worst right??
At least i noe i'll feel guilty when i did something wrong!
WHAT A FUCKING GREAT PRETENDER!"


woah.. GREAT PRETENDER. Sounds good for a movie title.

"They can pretend nothing happened"


hmm..what exactly do you want me to do? Cry? Urmm.. Cling on to your legs and ask for forgiveness? In your dreams. No, i won't even want to enter your dreams. You woke up only when OUR GRANDMA threatened she won't come again. Aren't you PRETENDING you're SLEEPING. Knowing OUR GRANDMA came, YOU SLEPT.
If you were awake, this thing would have been kept as a secret you know. You made my mum leaked it all out by SLEEPING. And yet, you're blaming me. Who's at fault now?
YOU'RE THE GREATEST PRETENDER I'VE KNOWN SO FAR.

"ermm... in case you're think skinned, i'll tell....."


oh ya.. It's THICK SKINNED ok..


It is not like I really want to poke my nose into your life. I told you before, I won't and I even PROMISED you. I checked your blog almost everyday just because I want to keep myself updated and know how you're doing. We seldom meet. You know it damn well. I didn't even intend to tell my mum, in this case, your aunt, about this. She saw it herself w/o me noticing. So blame me for this carelessness only. You know, Mothers.

Look. Everyone loves you. But you failed to see it. Through hurling of vulgarities, the constant nagging, the Halau Rumah dramas, that doesn't mean they hated you like what you think. Take it as a reverse psychology. I know its too harsh, but have some respect.

Learn to respect first.

I'm saying this not because I'm perfect. It's through imperfections I realized my mistake. We may think that they, as parents, don't understand our needs. But we, as their children, must understand that they know what's best for us. By protesting and going against them doesn't do any good. It won't change the situation.

One more thing i wanna request. Exclude grandma from your hatelist.

I have no problem with you hating me. But the more you hate me, the more people will hate you.

Think about it.



P.S.: I apologize. But I'm still very disappointed with your attitude. If you're still unhappy with this, come and meet me at my place.


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!