✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, August 10, 2008
Let me tell you a story which happened 2 days ago...



There was this cute homely girl, who depended on her computer to live a happy life every single day..


She was so eager to explore the net, she clicked the ON button, only to find out her computer's not working anymore..


She's sad..very sad..







AND THAT CUTE GIRL IS ME..

GRRRR...@*#&@)*#@!@!!!!!!


yesh...my computer rosak..wth...
lucky got Mr Acer even tho Mr BenQ died...


must ask Zorro come to resque BenQ..









BOYFRIEND NOW BECOME MAPLE ADDICT oready la sia! hahahahahahaha



suka nampak suka nampakkkk!?



hehehehe...


To: Boyfriend
Pain is Pleasure, I love you many2 nak lagi!

bwahahahahahaha!!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!