| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 |
||
|
Yesh. Been there, done that. Wa kasi ini benda 5 'o' bila naik saje. Turun wa takde 'o' mau bagi. There wasn't any soul queueing up with us. So we conquered the whole cylinder. hehs. We were practically jumping and walking around in it, taking pictures and videos on our way up. But, sat down when it went down. Cause it was ZzZZzzz by then. We headed home after that. BORING. Hujan. Lagipon ada straight bus balik turun pat bustop aku. The second picture is the 3D model of I.R. Mula2 aku ingatkan ada budak tertinggal project dia, skali bukan la.. On Sunday, I started baking cupcakes. Tengok jadi ke tak la. It failed at first. But yesterday, the cake was OK, but the cream.. failed. Tak jadi la pulak nak bagik orang. ![]() Sudu terjatuh pat dalam. The first batch yang jadi tapi tak memuaskan. Asap kluar dari cupcake.Red. -_-" ![]() "Cik Ina buat kek ni sedap la! Arif suka. Suka nampak suka nampak! Mmmm.." I must go do another batch some time when I have the monayyy to buy the things. Who knows, I'll open up a business some day. Hehehe~ Mum was busy cleaning my brother's ex-room yesterday and we decided to test the cassette tapes we found. Some got recorded voices of mine when I called in the morning show at perfect 10 a few years ago. Not bad ah me. Yela. Skola dekat, masuk bole lambat2, dengar kejap ah. But at times, i brought along the walkman just to listen to them. Duduk belakang. Saper boleh nampak? hahahaha.. AND I found a very old cassette tape dated back in 1993. It was the first ever PA Pre-School song tape which I remembered, me and a group of some kids went to a recording studio to record this song. YES. I was a singer back then. CHehh~~ And my water bottle was transparent with a big blue cap, and i was wearing my navy blue shoes with an anchor pic on it. hehs~ Ni dia..
Dah, itu je. hehehe |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |