| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Monday, September 15, 2008
|
Hello! Don't ask me why I curse that MR SEAH blardsarking piece of feaces. I swear if he buys a new car, the damage would be more.
ANYWAY,
This is what i do everyday, sit infront of lappy..bored, sleepy and hungry.
 I'm in this room, shared by many. Sometimes alone.
My desk with no one around.

The aircon next to my table. Don't worry I've got good insulators. And no, those biscuits are not mine...they're empty btw.
 Oh...and a HELLO to my new PARTNER Amelyn!!!!
I sibeh boring lor...luckily you come...at least got someone to talk to...hehehehehe
next mth then we go eat lunch ah. :)
Happy 22nd Birthday DENNIS
ps: nenek kau. hahahaha
|