| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008
|
|
Do you know how it feels like to have Internet connection at WORK after so long!!??? I'm so happy I became very productive today! HAHAHAHAHAHA~!~!
 I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high I'm high
After so long of lazing ard doing nothing good, I decided to borrow my sis-in-law's books to start back the habit of READING. YES..RINA READS! Hoorah!
Next week, Hoooooooooooooooooooppppeeeefullllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I get a new partner! And I really can't wait!
P.S.: I'm broke. Shuddap la.. Anyway a thank you to whoever's baby pic I stole it from google..shoooo cute..like me..bwahahahahah~~
|