| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! |
|
"Now you are one!"
|
|
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making.
Dying in another country.
If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done!
It means you do care about me. :D
|
|
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, October 07, 2008
|
Well I know this is kinda late....but whatever..
Selamat Hari Raya to all who visits this blog. Thank you many2!
Arif & Adriana. Purple on first day.
 This is me with my cuzzin. Yup, that's the outfit i bought for last year raya. No choice la.. I can't find any this year. =(
Swamp Thing's daughters in purple and white with their cuzzin, Yana. These crazy bunch of girls really made my day and I felt really welcomed. Thanks a million. Well..as you all can see, I don't really have alot of pics taken. Less pics = boring Raya. TOTALLY. This year.. I don't feel any UMPH unlike the previous years. Maybe if Raya lies on Friday, it'll be better... too bad la..
Well, did I tell you how EXCITED & HAPPY I was last week? Oh boy, I'm telling you now.....I bought Narciso Rodriguez's au de toillette which I had been eyeing on eversince my poly years. FINALLY I really2 made up my mind on buying it. Thanks ah Dennis, its all because of them samples u gave I got addicted to the smell. I'm going to saiko boyfriend to buy the guy version soon. *evils grin*
 ooooo...smell sedapppppppp~~~ NEXT!
Went to my dad's cuzzin's house. Long time didnt go her house. My cuzzin is all grown up. Sumwhat her features reminded me of ME! But I'm alot cuter la of course..hehehehe..
 Walaoeh..see..cute right...photogenic ah this girl..so MENTEL! 

She was standing, covering her eyes with the $kah-ching$ my dad gave her waiting for me to snap her picture. Cheeky girl. BUT, no matter how hard she tried being cute. I'm cuter. I REPEAT. I'M CUTER! Amelyn was extra hyped today. God knows how much I giggled today. Really. "Rina, those beancurd they sell is halaaa anot ah?" Halaaa hallaaaaaaaaaa!! hahahahahahahahaha..funny la you... Since you said I look different in pictures...Then how about this picture below?  How? HALAL anot? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Dear Boyfriend, THANKS I love you xoxo
P.S.: Bit, I can't figure out what's wrong with your blog. Are you leaving tmrw?
|