| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, November 21, 2008 |
||
Dad called on Tueday to tanya khabar.. Dad: Hello? Kau ok? Semua ok? Nenek ok? Me: Ah.. semua ok.. Dad: Ok la. Me: Itu je? Dad: Abeh nak aper lagi? Me: Ok la. Dad: Ah ok. Dad: .... Me: ............................ Yup! That short. Bwahahahaha!! Well.. we don't really talk much so it's kind of expected. In the evening, Mum called. Mum: Pegi keje? Me: Pegi laaaaaaa Mum: Dapur, rumah sumer da bersih? Me: Dah laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Mum: Air paip, tingkap sumer da tutup? Me: Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh laaaaaaa... Udang and ikan dalam aisbox nak kasi nenek? Mum: Kasi lah.. Biar kau kebulur... Me: *giggles* Duit ada, order je lah.. heahehaehaehahea Mum: Ah ok... Me: Orait... ........ You see! YOU SEE!!!! She asked me those qns a million times before she left and still dare to ask again.. aiyo! That "biar kau kebulur" sounded cheeky. And there she's eating the hotel's look-nice-may-taste-nice food. ![]() Naughty!
p.s.: I miss my bed. Again. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |