| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 |
||
|
I reached work on time today! Rina came on time sia...Woah.. Anyway, the kids at home had been imitating this video and it gets so irritating i decided to watch it myself.. O-K...now i think that's cute..but even better I found another one... hahaha.ok. I'm laughing my bontot off at work. And they thought I was crazy! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |