| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, November 01, 2008 |
||
|
Last Sunday was Mel's engagement day. Till today, I can't believe she's engaged already.. hahahaha!! Me and Zie was thinking about so many things before, during and even after the visit.. Like when our time would come, how it would be like.. And bestfriend gonna get married next year! That is..Fast.. Sha couldn't make it, too bad. It was nice of Uncle, no i mean, Abang(hahahahahaha!!!) Hidir to send us back to Yishun. Thanks! He's a very lucky man and you're a very lucky girl to have him Mel.. Can't wait for the BIG day! omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! hahahahaha!! Cheers to our 4 years of friendship! Ps: Mel, I love you very much! And thanks for the invite! =) |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |