| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 |
||
|
EFF YU SEE KAY FOO-G ZAY ROCKS! I am sungguh the angry I feel like quitting. Tapi becos aku must pay back mum, Endure..endure.. That sumone... Dia kenekan orang boleh...orang kenekan dia, tak bole terima.. Ada hati cakap orang biadab.. Look who's talking man.. Sendiri bebual takde respect sama orang lain, expect me to respect you? Lu boleh blah la pantat! Kalau nampak kau di ladang, Boleh aku tumpang maki, Kalau umur aku panjang, Aku taknak tgk muka kau lagi. Cheesebun! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |