✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, October 26, 2004
First day of blogging..i did so before..dat was so loongggg ago...
Today marks da day of this very first pathetic post..was eager to do it before today..but well..i had a lot of things in mind...well..school was fun...kinda miss it anyway..having exams now..problems n all..how i wish i didnt have any...in amidst of pain, worry, confuse and all...help...i need help..but no one seems to have the answer to my needs....my hp...it's SPOILT...have to wait till next week to get it repaired...wat a day for me...
I'm tired of thinking wad should i do now...after all..its my life...how am i going to spit the truth out?...i loved him..i love him so much that i can't even bare to leave him...but i have to...he's not to be blamed...I AM! ..i've betrayed him so many times without him knowing it...but how..........
How???.......somebody......help...



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!