✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Regret..Cheated....
F*ck....Don't ever think i'm stoopid..COS I AINT!!..wadda ya take me for you dimwit!..waste my time thinking...okie..so..at last, i'm saved again by clues...thanks to my luck..i knew all of it..yeah..i MEAN ALL of IT!...cheat me huh?...try again...think i'm a fool?..u're da dinkdonkbluddywoozycripstyhoot! ...wat chua chu kang?..OooOOo...from ITE Mcpherson...aHhhhhh...who's YANI?..another victim of yours?...think you're soo hensem is it? ... u're worst than a elephant.. thank GOD i was saved by your trap..chingchingwadawadabingbangBOOM! ok..enuff for now..my problem's solved!
ok..so..today..help abid wake up at 4am...wah..witwit..sek ar suara org2 pagi pagi ni..hahaha..tu je ar...shoulder pain, head pain, all pain la..tmrw Cprogrammin exam..didnt even study..bet i sure pass for it..hahaha~~..ok..-end-


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!