✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, October 28, 2004
C PRoGrAmMinG has ENDED!..no MORE WoRRIes!!..hahaha!
Am so damn bloody happy..problems solved~..this dreadfull c programmin has ended...a great success cos i knew how to DO IT!!!aiya..only for section A only..hehehe..So life was back to normal once again..talked to D on the way to the MRT station..pity him..as always..with his life..chasing for a sum1 whom will or will never be his...SpeciaL tHANKS to APUL...cos without his advice, i wouldnt have made dat decision...TO HIS EX: YOU BLIND!..HE SO NICE..WADDA YA TAKE HIM FOR HUH?!..PITY my bro...haiz... well..so here goes for those who have taken their papers, good luck n pray hard you wont be takin sup paper..aLL the BEst PeepS~


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!