| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, October 30, 2004 |
||
|
TOday WaS daTa Comm & NetWorkiN PaPer..tell ya..i'm gonna flung this paper..if pass also sure borderline...I FORGOT Abt THE ARPs..n da ACLs!!!!!...crap shit i tell you..so many of them gave up halfway, and by 5pm, u can see only half remaining...paper starts at 4.30 u see..so its impossible for these ppl to have finish their papers...sure see their faces during sup papers..includin me..but hope not! *touchmetal!!* How to pass tell me?..the whole of yesterday, i didnt even touch da book, and still have the heart to sleep early at 8 pm...but lucky, i can catch things fast..so at least a lil is enuff...
TOday was benedicts bday..hehehe..didnt forget that..hrmm..D suggested a very gd nickname for that moron...BOOGIE MONSTER...aka...troll-by-the-water-cooler..hahahaha!!!!...today also..at last got to see who's fahmi...azzy's neighbour whom we have been talkin about all these while...ewww..forget it ar azzy..not my type..n not ur type either...hahahahaha!!! |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |