✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, October 31, 2004
WeNt ShOppIng TODaY with sis..hehehe..first she asked me to meet her at paya lebar, cos she finish check up then go geylang...then....halfway thru the journey, she changed her mind and we met at orchard instead..well...went to wisma n taka n hmv..she bought for me kasut raya ELLE..haha..sounds like ELEH!..wah..culdnt believe it when my shoe size was 9..ermm..make it 9 1/2 hahaha!..macam kaki gajah! nasib ada size, tu pon kene adakan extention..hahaha!..bot for mum 2 tutup periuk, beh balik je dapat tau, size terbesar..buang duit jek..ahah..my sis offer nak belikan beg raya..but my face?..bawak beg raya jalan jalan..hahaha..simpan dalam kocek sua..
Balik je, siap ar bergaya ngan kasut sumer..haha..nampak2nye, raya taun ni, gw kelihatan cam orang arab da..haha..pantsuit ngan kasut tutup..black ar..hahaha!..mcm wardina saffiyah ar ginik..hahaha!..ada bakat..ada bakat...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!