✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, November 03, 2004
DisCreTe MAtHs Is OVER!!...hehehe!!..at last...school has ended...haiz...paper was not tough..i just dun understand what the qn wants...i understand da topic, but i dont noe how to apply to the qns...haiz....well well...today...it's FEDAH'S BDAY!!.. wah..dah besar anak mak ni...baru nak celebrate 17 taun kak?..haha..eleh..ckp orang..aku pon sama..
pikiran..pikiran...was on the phone with azzy the whole nite..aper lagi..tengah tension ar pasal ni...he send me this msg "Dearo! wats ur finga size?"..haiz..aku nak mintak break, lagi mcm tak bagik gitu..yelah..aku tau..akan datang nanti on da 7th nov aku nye 3rd mth..tak sanggup nak putus..tapi terpaksa..i think tmrw..have to be tmrw...dun wanna wait for long anymore...:'(


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!