| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 |
||
|
Hari yang paling bersejarah bagiku...yang penuh dengan memori pahit dan manis...sedih tu memang..tapi apakan daya..aku sendiri yang mintak..
Me: Mi..lately, i've been thinking a lot..u noe that too..i tried to love you more..but it doesnt seems to work..Dun blame urself, its all my fault..i appreciate the love u've given me.. Him: I noe this is going to happen..Damn..It is my fault for not distinguishing da diff between u liking me and u loving me.. Looking on da bright side, at least i got a hattrick in being ditched at.. Me: Hey..Dun put it dat way ok..I dun mean to ditch u..by rite, i'm still ur fren..it's hard for me to tell u this..i'm takin all da guilt..i'm sorry.. Him:...A lesson to be learnt..If u wanna say da 3 magic words to sum1, think thru first n see whether u really mean it, as for me, i have no regrets saying those words to u cos i really mean it.. Me: Ok..i noe..i'm stupid and i suck in this..must u be that sarcastic?..i said i'm sorry.. After that..tros senyap..sampai malamnye... Him: Na..sorry for getting worked up just now..Me must be listening to too much emo..haha!..I just realised that i'm willing to do anything for da gal dat i luv and if this is what u want, I am willing to.. Having u as my fren is better than having nothing..I still luv you and i'll be waiting for you to give me a second chance.. Me: Okie..Thank you so much for understanding me..You're da Man! :) Him: Welcome chi2 man...Just do a lil favour for me..Stay happy oways k? U got problem, I'm here to tok to...Got to admit, it still hurts, but i just have to swallow it.. Lepas tu, i slept.. |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |