| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Monday, November 22, 2004 |
||
|
mum n dad went to tanjung pinang to settle things there..well u see..i have relatives stayin there..cos my grandad's bro lives there but then...he's gone too becos of an accident..so mum decided i follow my sis to JB...went to JB..eat..shop..then went to tampenis at Changi wat thing they call it..its a condominium..my bro-in-law's fren's house..i noe them cos they helped a lot during my sis's wedding to make the presents all..they're rich..the husband works as a manager of carefour..got back at nite..budden got to noe, mum postponed the trip to tanjung pinang cos it was raining and maybe the waves wud be big enuff to make da boat capsized..wad only...hahaha
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |