| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Saturday, November 20, 2004 |
||
|
woke up early cos today, its grandma's burial..after she was being bathed..n before her face is being covered, my cuz, aunts n uncles kissed her..my other aunt(mum's side) asked me to go forward..cos my brother also kissed her..but..i dun want..i was too scared..i told u..she look so calm..after prayin for her, she was being sent to the burial site with the helpof the mosque services..one bus plus a few cars followed behind..after that, went into da kids room...played with my younger cuzzins Izati n Nuraini not forgetting with toyol oso..haha..after that, went home...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |