| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, January 21, 2005 |
||
bored..bored today...haiz...suppose to go newton with aida to the french wad thing sch shit..hahaha~~..budden, turn my direction to FJ, join in with the rest talk cock, laff cock..lian pai came up with old hag song..hahaa..adaptation of the original Mcdonald's song..hahaha~~..bored..tmrw hari raya haji..damn..sheeps will be coming in late...BORED!!
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |