✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Friday, January 21, 2005
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all my muslim peeps!!..special thanks to all da kambings which have volunteered or being forced to make this day possible..but man..why is there a delay in cargo!! WHERE HAVE ALL DA KAMBINGS GONE TO!!??..Z didnt came yesterday, me n mel got da cheek to joke abt it..Z went to negotiate with the kambing athourities regarding da delay..hahahah!!..sorry dear..just joking..for ur info, they didnt turn up on schedule cos the weather was bad..not enuff oil i heard or sumthin..becos of dat previous tsunami thing..haha..man..pitied my frens on board da ship there..haiz...just went to grandma's house at wlds..talk cock with rabbit...transfer ringtones, take pics till we get it rite..hahaha..then went to my late grandma's house..chill with junjun and aida...ate a lil..then went back home...i miss u kambing...hope to see u on sunday..haiz...


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!