| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 |
||
And so da three chicas had played truant today..hahaha!!..yeah..wadelse...skip MC lab...go and watch the Phanton of The Opera at Sun Plaza at Sembawang..yeah..it was nice...watched it becos of the song...the girl was pretty, the guy was ugly...hahaha!!..n me there, cried two times during the scene..ahahhaha!!..yeah...after that, the three powerpuff chicks decided to go to da esplanade..(yeah..my third time goin there...)....along the underpass, u noe there's a lot of pics of display rite..we go take some stupiak yet nice pics with them..ahahah...aight....chill...went to the rooftop to breathe polluted air..hahaha!!..see people romance...miahahah..I JUST LOVE THE TOILET!!!!..sheesshhh...i dun mind spending hours in dat kind of clean toilet..hahaha!!..and then, took 106 home...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |