| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 |
||
French first lesson..interesting worr...everytime end lesson sure got new song to learn..hahaha~..after that we faced da old hag again...haiz...lucky only 1 hr..or else, my ears would be bleeding by then..hahaha~!..then got EF again!!..yeah!!..love EF..hehehe!!...did da resistors in parallel circuit...cheong chic ken got tell us not to burn da resistor..so damn scared to measure its current...everytime me and Z sure like wan dun wan turn on da power..hahaha..but da thing i like abt EF since Digital Electronic last time is, shhh... i just love giving Z some bluff current shocks..hahahaa!!..pity Z.. and so all ended at 4...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |