| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Monday, January 17, 2005 |
||
Went to JB today..hehehe...my parent's favourite hangout..yeah..did sum shopping..bla bla bla, went back by second link and stop by to buy food..mum didnt cook...yeah..there were mat scramblers, mat polis etc etc..many many mat..wah..hahaha..then when waiting to buy roti john, saw this guy...he's mixed..wa..handsome worr...budden..his kids..soooooooo cuteeeee...of cos la..daddy handsome, mummy pretty..hahaha~..i got my ice milo and this food call leko..fav..i can survive eating that only..hahaha!..and so and so, usual routine, i'll be sitting at the back of da car tryin to hide things underneath my legs...smuggled in chicken, meat..hahaha..stupid malaysia..if not for us singaporean, ya economy wont be good k...didnt get to smuggle in ramly patties..mum says next wk then can..hehehe..
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |