✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, January 16, 2005
Did nothing much today...mum left me at home alone, cause she got appointment in da morning...did the house chores and all..hoping for mum to buy breakfast, but sadly, she didn't..so i fry some eggs, eat with rice and chili sauce..hahaha~..i cried u noe..thinkin how painful it would be without a mum to cook for you...after that, watch the 40th AMF Bowling World Cup 2004...Remy Ong vs Petter Hanson from Norway..man..dat guy is a strike machine..Remy was like "aiya..play anyhow la..sure loose to him one.."...hahaha..and me there lookin at pathetic Remy, sayin "Stop kissing your ball can or not..u think u kiss ur ball, ur ball can strike isit...focus la dey!"..yeah..dat guy..kiss his ball like sissy..does he has balls???..hahahahah!!..rina rina....then that white guy..shooting strikes non-stop till da game ends and me watching sayin "Stop cleaning ur shoes, kissed it..wah liao...dirty fellow..focus on ur strikes la!!"...yeah..dat man..sumhow cleaned his shoe and kissed it...wadda hell man...so da game goes on and me goin "arhhh...oooooo...awwww...yeahhh!!.."..hahahaha!!..k..goddammit dat white guy is damn good..yeah..he won da game..


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!