✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, January 15, 2005
had java in da morning..hehe..dat jasper and hafiz didnt came leaving ram son of gopalakrishnan alone...miahhahaahaha...yeah..dat chap is in my french class too..its of no wonder how i noe his dad's name..heheh..and so..java is as usual..but me am not doin my work..busy lookin at ppl's blog..


then got break all...me, mel, Z, simon, mother, and jimmy go buy food at FJ then go straight outside lecture hall to eat together..cos almost da whole class busted java lecture today..ahhaha..then me and Z, help them tap da card like playin UNO like dat...hahaha..had fun though laffing at ppl's pic...oPppPPpSssS!!!...ahaha..sorry..cant resist it ar...haha..


straight after java lecture, we had maths tutorial..sucks..had to face that old hag again n again..too bad..i didnt bring my worksheet..wads there to ask u bitch...yeah..i saw her saggy-yet-small breast..hahahaha!!!!...then talk talk with nistelrooy n lil D...


yeah..dats all ar...then go back home with simon n jimmy again...in da mrt, just realised i lost my watch..*sobsob*..well..that watch cost only RM$9.90..no big deal...hahaha..k k..gt to go...ciao cincao!


← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!