| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Friday, January 14, 2005 |
||
|
today class starts at 2pm..had EF n MC...terribly sick..i'm shiverin for the first time in an aircon room...coughing all..but no one seems to noe only Z...hehe...so well...after that, went to accompany lil D to penin buy his AJ... n sent me all da way to da busstop at esplanade(second time for me!!!)..hehehe..sorry ar...becos u dun wanna go home with twk rite....hahaha..then took 106 back home, budden, dewi msged me halfway ask me to mit her at bb interchange for awhile...so yeah..met her, go bazaar, bought taiwan pizza, chicken balls(eh..not chicken's ball ok..), and also this food dunno wad name ar..hehe~
just came back from clinic just now...am feelin ok, but still not that ok...guess i need to slp early today...tmrw got java...gonna see those monkeys again in class...haiz..
"The Trouble With Love Is" Love can be a many splendored thing Can't deny the joy it brings A dozen roses, diamond rings Dreams for sale and fairy tales It'll make you hear a symphony And you just want the world to see But like a drug that makes you blind, It'll fool ya every time The trouble with love is It can tear you up inside Make your heart believe a lie It's stronger than your pride The trouble with love is It doesn't care how fast you fall And you can't refuse the call See, you got no say at all Now I was once a fool, it's true I played the game by all the rules But now my world's a deeper blue I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too I swore I'd never love again I swore my heart would never mend Said love wasn't worth the pain But then I hear it call my name The trouble with love is It can tear you up inside Make your heart believe a lie It's stronger than pride The trouble with love is It doesn't care how fast you fal lAnd you can't refuse the call See, you got no say at all Every time I turn around I think I've got it all figured out My heart keeps callin' and I keep on fallin' Over and over again The sad story always ends the same Me standin' in the pourin' rain It seems no matter what I do It tears my heart in two It's in your heart It's in your soul (doesn't care how fast you fall) You won't get no control(and you can't refuse the call) See, you got no say at all |
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |