✥ You're On Go-Blok!
"Now you are one!"
I am what I am
loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country.

If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, January 04, 2005
FuStrateD..angeRed..IrritaTEd...PissED Off...well..i may be suffering PMS rite now, but what wud u feel if a sum1, doesnt think twice before sayin anyting which hurts u so much in return?..wad wud u do to that ma'fa?...hell yeah...hate it..well..if u're reading this(this person i'm refering to), i've shed tears silently, thinking when wud u ever grow up..ur first and everything so wad?..i have a heart too!...i dun expect anything in return, but please, be senseful enough!...Z says i'm in this kind of state cos i'm falling in love with you...damn was she wrong...even da slightest thing hurt me so much..how cud u explain that?...i'm sick...da mucus goin up my brains..when will this stop..sorethroat...headache...everynite i coughed so hard my heart ached...the end of me maybe?..nah...i wanna live to da fullest....Electronic Fundamentals was fun just now..Mr Cheong Chic Ken(its Cheong Chee Keng la...) explained deeply wat i needed to noe...i love this topic man!!..hahaha..not forgetting java programming too!!..hahaha..mad..yeah..i'm maddened by these subs...haha..here's da crazy pic i was talking abt which was taken on da eve of christmas....



← Older back to top Newer →
Favourites Archives
Islamic Thinking HB! Happeepill Daily Hadith

TAKE NOTE:
What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too!