| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 |
||
yeah..well..today had fun eating at seoul garden with these two babes..hehe...mel was being so cute da whole day...me and Z laffing away, askin mel to playback her actions...haha..yeah..i happy happy..budden i just remembered..mum's bday today..hahaha...wad kind of daughter i am!!..hahaha...we spend 15 bucks each...n as usual...Z...got many things in mind to eat..but end up eating bit by bit...last round of our meal, Z was forced to eat all the fruits she took...even the ice kacang, she didnt finish it..hahaha...Z..Z...tsk tsk..hahaha...hope this will happen sum other time..hahaha...budget ar...then we go take neoprints..too happy that we go to this photo station, take da pic using my hp..then kena shoo away by the counter girl..bloody damn schgirls...cant wait isit....may u fail ur exams ar!!..hahahaha...k k..dats all..
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |