| ✥ You're On Go-Blok! | ||
| "Now you are one!" | ||
|
I am what I am loves psychology, language and history. jane of all trades-in-the-making. Dying in another country. If you ever happen to land on this blog, well done! It means you do care about me. :D |
|
|
Title: Posted on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 |
||
|
Met ling ling ling todayyyYYYyyYy!!!...WeEeeeEEEeeEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEeeeeEEe!!..hahaha~ go esplanade, decided to go to its rooftop but bloody ppl havin weddin at the top..shitto..go walk walk, sit sit, talk talk, laf laf, smile smile...then..he sent me hoMmMMMmMEEEEEEeeEE!!.. ahahaha~~..k k..enuff rina..busted Dewi & Deyonce...were too lazy to meet them at far east..didnt do much..reach home, slept at 8..now a lil time bloggin and off to sleep again..hehehe~..long time no have beauty slp..prepaid havent top up yet...No PICS leh...so boring...
|
||
| ← Older | back to top | Newer → |
| Favourites | Archives | |
|
Islamic Thinking
HB!
Happeepill
Daily Hadith
TAKE NOTE: What you're reading is just something I need to rant on. Keep it cool alright. You not happy, I not happy too! |